Hello to all the Oklahoma reef addicts.

exoticcoralfrags

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Location
Oklahoma CIty
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to post the first thread here On ORA "Oklahoma Reefers Anonymous".
This is a place for all of us addicts local to Oklahoma, to get together and share our thoughts, questions, and experiences w/ each other, and also lend a helping hand to one another.
I just want to let everyone know that in this forum there is no HIERARCHY!!!. Every person here are complete equals. There will be no politics or reef drama. This was created in the attempt to make a very peaceful environment, where no one will be criticized or talked about behind their backs. After all, every one of us are in this hobby because we enjoy it and have a passion for it, not because we are longing for High School type drama :).
Lets all introduce ourselves, and tell us a little about your tanks.
 
Welcome to R2R you Oklahoma Reefing friends!
 
Welcome soonermitzi and Tank Girl. It's nice to have a few new people join in.
 
Hello everyone! I like how this site is fast compared to that other site. :)
 
Hello all

I'm just considering the possibility of a SW aquarium. Last aquarium was FW, 25 years ago.

Kids are grown up and finishing up college, so there seems to be more spare $ available to consider starting a new hobby (imagine that, lol).

Considering starting with 40g breeder with custom sump with refugium, protein skimmer, and LED lighting. I am trying to sift through the vast amount of info available on the web and figure out my best path for success, so am looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

Cheers
 
Hello all

I'm just considering the possibility of a SW aquarium. Last aquarium was FW, 25 years ago.

Kids are grown up and finishing up college, so there seems to be more spare $ available to consider starting a new hobby (imagine that, lol).

Considering starting with 40g breeder with custom sump with refugium, protein skimmer, and LED lighting. I am trying to sift through the vast amount of info available on the web and figure out my best path for success, so am looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

Cheers

I was going to start a build with the 40G breeder as well but ended up with a 30G cube instead. I suggest you start a build thread and start posting questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new