Hello to all the Oklahoma reef addicts.

exoticcoralfrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to post the first thread here On ORA "Oklahoma Reefers Anonymous".
This is a place for all of us addicts local to Oklahoma, to get together and share our thoughts, questions, and experiences w/ each other, and also lend a helping hand to one another.
I just want to let everyone know that in this forum there is no HIERARCHY!!!. Every person here are complete equals. There will be no politics or reef drama. This was created in the attempt to make a very peaceful environment, where no one will be criticized or talked about behind their backs. After all, every one of us are in this hobby because we enjoy it and have a passion for it, not because we are longing for High School type drama :).
Lets all introduce ourselves, and tell us a little about your tanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R you Oklahoma Reefing friends!

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome soonermitzi and Tank Girl. It's nice to have a few new people join in.

saltyarc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

I'm just considering the possibility of a SW aquarium. Last aquarium was FW, 25 years ago.

Kids are grown up and finishing up college, so there seems to be more spare $ available to consider starting a new hobby (imagine that, lol).

Considering starting with 40g breeder with custom sump with refugium, protein skimmer, and LED lighting. I am trying to sift through the vast amount of info available on the web and figure out my best path for success, so am looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

Cheers

Tek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

I'm just considering the possibility of a SW aquarium. Last aquarium was FW, 25 years ago.

Kids are grown up and finishing up college, so there seems to be more spare $ available to consider starting a new hobby (imagine that, lol).

Considering starting with 40g breeder with custom sump with refugium, protein skimmer, and LED lighting. I am trying to sift through the vast amount of info available on the web and figure out my best path for success, so am looking forward to learning and sharing with this group.

Cheers

I was going to start a build with the 40G breeder as well but ended up with a 30G cube instead. I suggest you start a build thread and start posting questions.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back