Hello

oceans deep aquaria

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
43
Location
desert hot springs
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, my name is Jesse I’m from Southern California been living here all my life.
I’ve been reefing for 19 years now, and love this hobby. I have a 120g mixed reef, and a 120g frag tank.
I like rare and high end corals like most of you I assume.
Hope to get to know as many of you here as possible, thank you for reading my first thread and may you have a blessed day.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello fellow reefers, my name is Jesse I’m from Southern California been living here all my life.
I’ve been reefing for 19 years now, and love this hobby. I have a 120g mixed reef, and a 120g frag tank.
I like rare and high end corals like most of you I assume.
Hope to get to know as many of you here as possible, thank you for reading my first thread and may you have a blessed day.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new