Help!!!!! emergency

Here's what I do when they jam up..... Get a gallon of white vinegar - $2 at the grocery store, take the pump apart ( internet videos can show you if you haven't done this) and soak the ceramic parts overnight. The ceramic shaft rides inside a ceramic bearing and these collect cal deposits. A simple overnight soaking and cleaning will renew the pump. I've had my original jebaos running for over 3 years. Best of luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new