Help picking my final fish!

The blennies I mentioned occupy a different niche. Meiacanthus are in the water column and have a venomous bite and pike blennies stay on the sand. Both would be ignored by the sailfin.
Very true! I’ll look into these guys!
 
Id say a helfrichi firefish. I have a captive orchid and they get along just fine. I have a lot of rock work the dottyback likes to hang in. Dustin
 
Was your firefish added after the orchid?
They were added at same time about a month ago. The orchid is the most skittish fish I have. Tank mates are clown, pajama cardinal, chromis, midas blenny, flasher wrasse. Pretty mellow bunch so far. Dustin
 
Or maybe a 6-Line to put the orchid and blenny in there place
 
They were added at same time about a month ago. The orchid is the most skittish fish I have. Tank mates are clown, pajama cardinal, chromis, midas blenny, flasher wrasse. Pretty mellow bunch so far. Dustin
I wouldn't go as far as saying mine is skiddish haha. You must have a young one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new