Help With Ati fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter renato120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ATI fixture is set to 100%, but for some
Reason now its at 90% with an exclamation mark on the side. Does anyone here know what is going on?
Both channel its suppost to be at 100%. They are both at 90%. But when I checked the schedule is saying that I set at 100
CD2CD2FF-2446-465A-8338-9FA2C75C08A1.jpg
 
@ATI North America may be able to help. If not, there are several [HASHTAG]#reefsquared[/HASHTAG] members with ATI fixtures.
 
My ATI fixture is set to 100%, but for some
Reason now its at 90% with an exclamation mark on the side. Does anyone here know what is going on?
Both channel its suppost to be at 100%. They are both at 90%. But when I checked the schedule is saying that I set at 100
CD2CD2FF-2446-465A-8338-9FA2C75C08A1.jpg
Check the temp of the bulbs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new