Help with my Acro ID???

tattedupabe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a new acro at the lfs they didn’t know the name of it, anyone can help me ID it?

D8BCC3D3-D967-42A5-9F5E-3F1AFF99755F.jpeg
 
Looks like you scored a nice acro. I can't help with its fancy name, but I can give your thread a bump!
 
That looks like either an acropora yongei or tortuosa but I'm guessing you want the trade name?

In all honestly stores make all kinds of names for them depending on what color shows up in their tank. The same frag in different tanks may have different colors depending on the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new