Helping me name this new piece...

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
31
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
day light shot

new_one.JPG



actinic shot

IMG_1410.JPG
 
This piece is not a new wild caught. I got it from one of our local reefers. He told me it's been in his tank for over 6 months. I has a blue base, greenish rim and a color combination of pink/orange/yellow eyes. I haven't seen a piece like this before. Does it already have a name? If not, please help me give it a cool name. Thanks all.
 
This piece is not a new wild caught. I got it from one of our local reefers. He told me it's been in his tank for over 6 months. I has a blue base, greenish rim and a color combination of pink/orange/yellow eyes. I haven't seen a piece like this before. Does it already have a name? If not, please help me give it a cool name. Thanks all.

looks alot like the super man one from WWC to me. just saw two at a local shop this weekend. one in the display and one for sale about the same size as yours. very nice peices IMO

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitededition_supermanchalice_wwcseed.jpg
 
Mine has a green rim. I'm just newbie in taking reef photos. My pictures don't show the rim for some reason.
 
That's a nice piece! Doesn't look exactly like the Superman, but close.
 
Nice Piece for sure.
But since it does not have lineage to the original superman chalice I would name what ever you want.

How about Spidermans Revenge Chalice?
 
Meteor Shower would be a cool name seeing as it looks almost as if some firey meteors are falling from a blue sky.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new