Hey everyone!

grump

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a journey for me. I was going to start a saltwater reef tank back in 2009. I bought a bunch of things back then and was in the process of building a stand and then stuff happened (I ended up moving a few lot). I still have the things I bought, but don't have the room for the aquarium. It would need to be resealed and drilled anyhow. So I have a Waterbox marine x 60.2 coming tomorrow. I'm getting old and if I don't do it now. I will run out of time to do it. I'll probably be on here with a lot of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a journey for me. I was going to start a saltwater reef tank back in 2009. I bought a bunch of things back then and was in the process of building a stand and then **** happened (I ended up moving a few lot). I still have the things I bought, but don't have the room for the aquarium. It would need to be resealed and drilled anyhow. So I have a Waterbox marine x 60.2 coming tomorrow. I'm getting old and if I don't do it now. I will run out of time to do it. I'll probably be on here with a lot of questions.
Welcome!

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a journey for me. I was going to start a saltwater reef tank back in 2009. I bought a bunch of things back then and was in the process of building a stand and then **** happened (I ended up moving a few lot). I still have the things I bought, but don't have the room for the aquarium. It would need to be resealed and drilled anyhow. So I have a Waterbox marine x 60.2 coming tomorrow. I'm getting old and if I don't do it now. I will run out of time to do it. I'll probably be on here with a lot of questions.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back