Hi there.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I am also coming back after many years away from reefing. Much has changed, but there's a lot of great info and help to be found here, from people much smarter than I am.

Good luck!

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
daffy-duck.gif

Welcome to the Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

DJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome welcome
Hello, Brian A. here from Shawnee, Kansas. I have been out of reef aquariums for about ten years and wow has a lot changed since I left. Looking forward to learning about all this new technology and approaches to reef keeping.

Welcome to R2R!

I am also coming back after many years away from reefing. Much has changed, but there's a lot of great info and help to be found here, from people much smarter than I am.

Good luck!
Same boat as you both was away from the hobby for 15 years come back recently tank is around 6 months and steady going
Already gone through some rough times but tank stable now and flourishing

This forum is a spectacular place for all the Q&As !! And support when a crisis pops up

Welcome again to the board
1706159704774.gif

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Brian A. here from Shawnee, Kansas. I have been out of reef aquariums for about ten years and wow has a lot changed since I left. Looking forward to learning about all this new technology and approaches to reef keeping.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Beansell welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back