HIGH END Tenuis Hoarder

ryshark

View Badges
Reaction score
That is a great question!

the Pinky and the Brain is deff the insane brightest rich color in Blue and daylight. The color is super rich and bright

Here is a picture through the front glass.. do you see the colony how it pops amongst the rest?

pnkoy.jpeg
wow that thing is sweet, stands out in a big way. I’ll keep an eye out for this one in your next sale, thanks

Top Shelf Aquatics

ScottB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
also check this overhead shot.. you can see the Pinky and the brain on the bottom left middle it really just stands out and looks spray painted

pzD-t4Fo (1).jpeg
Dangit that is bright. Now I have to chuck all my colonies in the calcium reactor.

OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful thread! Read and watched the videos for the last 2-3 hours. Thanks for all the information too. Have you on my radar in the near future for our tank! Awesome stuff
awesome thanks for the read and please let us know if you have any questions we can help you with!

Fritz
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just curious, whats your current favorite acro in your system?

That is almost an impossible question to answer and it changes every month LOL. Currently it i the Rainbow Rare. The colors and Growth structure is very unique!

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
That is almost an impossible question to answer and it changes every month LOL. Currently it i the Rainbow Rare. The colors and Growth structure is very unique!
My Rainbow Rare is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well. The shape it's taking is so different from my other acros. Can't wait to see what it will come over the next several months.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i have seen the best results when my no3 is between 16 and 32 and my po4 is between .04 and .08 i am not claiming to be an expert so maybe they do look better for others at lowers levels. Im just sharing what works for me :)
When dosing no3 alk rises, so how are you dosing alk? Are you dosing cal and alk at the same rate? Or less alk than calcium?

Corals.com
Galactic Coral Live Sale

Would you consider your tank to be balanced or lopsided when it comes to coral?

• Balanced Mixed Reef

Votes: 103 31.7%
  • Lopsided SPS

Votes: 68 20.9%
  • Lopsided LPS

Votes: 72 22.2%
  • Lopsided Zoanthids

Votes: 21 6.5%
  • Lopdsided Soft Corals

Votes: 47 14.5%
  • Lopsided NPS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 4.0%
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!