hollywood stunner

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing some cleaning the other day, I had a pink birdsnest that RTN'ed :sad: and my stunner had grown attached to it (literaly) so I pulled them both out cut them appart. (I had to save the acro crab) and put the stunner back in. but anyway here is a picture of whats left of it! still pretty big!

IMG_6456.jpg

this a picture of it a few months ago in the tank
DSC02240.jpg

Last edited:

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great colors on the stunner...and I thought I had a decent sized colony. I cant wait for that, its a great coral, still trying to get my colors up to that point though.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing some cleaning the other day, I had a pink birdsnest that RTN'ed :sad: and my stunner had grown attached to it (literaly) so I pulled them both out cut them appart. (I had to save the acro crab) and put the stunner back in. but anyway here is a picture of whats left of it! still pretty big!

IMG_6456.jpg

this a picture of it a few months ago in the tank
DSC02240.jpg

Ok, for the next reef2reef contest you will have to guess how many eyes are on that thing.:) Nice(HUGE) piece!

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that is a nice colony how long did it take to get that size? did you start it off as a frag ?

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that hollywood stunner is a STUNNER! how long have you had that bad boy. i dont think i've ever seen one so big before.

OP
OP
youngtimothy

youngtimothy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had it a couple years, it started out 2 1/2 ". I like to let things grow I got into this hobby because I like saltwater not to cut every thing I get. I frag my corals but only by accident and if they are growing to big to get my glass cleaner through. also when they are cutting off light to others. I get enough frags.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back