How do you post in for trade forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmert33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimmert33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
117
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says I don't have the qualifications to post in the trade section what do I do in order to do that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new