Hydra 26 bra AB ramp/peak

  • Thread starter Thread starter nlutfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nlutfi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
197
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running the brs AB+ on my hydra 26, over my nuvo mini 40, what ramp up time should and peak should I be using? Currently running 12hrs with 1.5hr ramp. Is my peak too long or ok?
Screenshot_20190205-000813.jpeg
 
4 hours up and 4 hours down, with 8 hours peak
 
16hrs isn't to long to have the lights on?
 
I changed to 2 up 8 peak 2 down
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new