ID anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reepher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reepher

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a few of these little starfish crawlin around my tank and an unidentified coral I got for free. I feel like a ******* when people ask what it is an I cant answer 100%. I know the blue light doesnt help. If its a problem Ill post new later. Any ideas?
IMG_4541.jpg
IMG_4543.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new