ID this anemone

reef*freak

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woody.jpg
woody 046.jpg
is this anemone rare i never seen like it
 
Last edited:
Nice fine if you get it!Very rare!

They are actully called Ball Anemones to be honest.And very rare,not common at all.

I forget their better name right now,but it will come to me later on.But nice anemone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new