ID this critter

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was polishing my glass and i saw them on the glass, They are very small over shaped and tan with a little dot off lighter tan in the middle of the oval. Then it has what looks exactly like horns out the top. Ani idea? I know they are not pods or anything like that.
 
Can you post a picture? It would make the ID much easier...If there is a pic sorry, it's not showing up when I view the thread.
 
Unfortunately its to small for me to get a image of.
 
Are they super small... almost microscopic? If they are NOT then it might be a keyhole limpet etc. I have these here and there and they are fun to find. They WERE growing fantastically in my fuge til this last summer :( They are great little algae eaters!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new