• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

"If only I had a 3D printer"

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

What are some situations you have been in that left you thinking, "If only I had a 3D printer"? I currently own four 3D printers and am always looking to help people in this community by filling their needs. If there is a reefing product/accessory you think could make your life a little bit easier, that is not readily available, let me know! Also feel free to fill out a request form on our website!

-Tom
www.PrintedReef.com

PlayerOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the current state of my 3-d printer....my case is...."if only I knew how to assemble this" lol
1613602275337.png

Raven09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! And this was given to me, so I dont know literally anything about it other than "it's in the wiring phase" and "I think this might be the manual for it" lol
If you know the manufacturer, look it up on Google and try and find the manual. If not, then try and go by how the pieces MAY go together. Look for wear marks. Good luck!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back