• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

"If only I had a 3D printer"

Printed Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
214
Reaction score
397
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

What are some situations you have been in that left you thinking, "If only I had a 3D printer"? I currently own four 3D printers and am always looking to help people in this community by filling their needs. If there is a reefing product/accessory you think could make your life a little bit easier, that is not readily available, let me know! Also feel free to fill out a request form on our website!

-Tom
www.PrintedReef.com
 
i have a 3d printer i got for free and boy do i love it. designing is so easy to learn so i really cant see life without one.
 
this is the current state of my 3-d printer....my case is...."if only I knew how to assemble this" lol
1613602275337.png
 
wow!
what brand did you buy? And why?
BTW love your name! PlayerOne
Thanks! And this was given to me, so I dont know literally anything about it other than "it's in the wiring phase" and "I think this might be the manual for it" lol
 
Thanks! And this was given to me, so I dont know literally anything about it other than "it's in the wiring phase" and "I think this might be the manual for it" lol
If you know the manufacturer, look it up on Google and try and find the manual. If not, then try and go by how the pieces MAY go together. Look for wear marks. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new