I'm a new member here

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.

Great to have you! Welcome!

fish GIF
 
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.
Welcome to R2R! You will love it here, people are very nice, and willing to help! The info available here is endless! Do you really have 2 Mastiff's? Thats awesome!
 
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.
Welcome to R2R! You will love it here, people are very nice, and willing to help! The info available here is endless! Do you really have 2 Mastiff's? Thats awesome!
Yes I do have 2 Mastiffs. I love them as if they are my children.
 
I had been a saltwater and freshwater hobbyist for about 25 years then had a 15 year break then back in again 3 years ago. I currently have a 200 gallon saltwater reef tank and a 30 gallon freshwater tank. My first love is corals, then saltwater fish. I'm looking forward to learning new information here. My name is Dee and I live in Colorado.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new