Independence Day BattleCorals Style!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
2,410
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Independence Day everyone! @Battlecorals style!

1688182116155.png
 
Happy 4th
615D3496-B81C-40BF-9EC5-3CF5C18FEF2E.jpeg
jeez! how did I miss this!! great shot! thanks for the post. hope all had a great 4th last week:). decided to go against the fray not have a sale and actually take a couple days off. was awesome!
 
jeez! how did I miss this!! great shot! thanks for the post. hope all had a great 4th last week:). decided to go against the fray not have a sale and actually take a couple days off. was awesome!
Everyone deserves a couple days off. That is the futuristic casket, would love to see a mother colony picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new