Introduction

raj61032

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Location
Freeport
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Raj and I live in Illinois, USA. I just rejuvenated my 20 gallon high reef tank. I have about 4 small new corals that are currently acclimating under my blue lights (it’s been about a month and I added them one a week).I am also adding 2 clownfish in a few days. This forum has been very educational to me, and I look forward to learning more.
 
Do you have any photos?
 
Glad you are enjoying your time here! Can't wait to see photos of your tank!
 
Do you have any photos?
IMG_0975.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 37
Looks great from what i can see! 🤣 All my photos looked like that at first too lol. There are some tips and tricks to getting the 'blue' out of the photo though so you can see what is in the tank a little clearer. Some settings you can change on your phone in pro mode and or getting some lens filters, but grabbing them with a whiter light on makes a huge difference.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new