iPhone App Aquaplanner pro...

  • Thread starter Thread starter slugwall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slugwall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
443
Reaction score
7
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using this program for sometime now and it is a great little tank minder product.
I recently had an issue with iTunes and an update from Aquaplanner pro... I emailed support reached Jose Weeks told him that the app was crashing.
2 hours later I get an answer back telling me to update the app and that it would work now. All my tank data was now saved.
I have 6 tanks that I am tracking from inhabitants/equipment and water... I can now atleast send all my configurations to email.

Anyone else using apps to monitor your tanks?
 
No one uses any applications to monitor thier tanks? If you do please share as I am always looking at new alternatives. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new