Is something wrong w the app?

KillerKlownFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2013
Messages
377
Reaction score
20
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I keep getting booted off.
I can post something like I needed an id. But I can't answer someone back who told me what it may be.
Any topics that I started I cannot get back on.
And just before it would not let me start a new topic.
Did I do something wrong is it the app.
I did complain about a sponsor could that be it. Am I punished w restrictions placed on me?

Oh and Thank You to NachoChancho for the reply to the id q's I think it is a Stomatella!
 
A few people have commented on having trouble with the app. I am as well. They said there is an update coming that should fix it. For the time being I am using tapatalk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new