Is there any mount compatible with this setup for a light bar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Houston03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Houston03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
111
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to help with shading and I am looking to see if there are any mounts that sit in front of the primes and face inwards?
72409120061__8DAFB0CC-C405-4B8A-9CC7-5AFA114E7DB6.jpeg
 
I'm sure you don't want to buy another mount, but a gooseneck mount would do what you wanted.
 
I’m going to go with this one I think, it looks like you can angle both sides and mount primes in the middle. It’s also the fixture that’s in Randys 24in sps bundle



IMG_1265.png
IMG_1266.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new