Is this too much flow for a Goniopra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbarber87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbarber87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a few new frags and am wondering what y'all think.
 

Attachments

  • 20200730_135602.mp4
    27.1 MB
I doesn't look like it.

Some of the gonis I have kept actually like stronger flow while others wont open at all with strong flow.

They are a fleshy coral so you do have to be careful you do not go to much.

Gonis are very touchy and requirement vary from one to the other.
 
I doesn't look like it.

Some of the gonis I have kept actually like stronger flow while others wont open at all with strong flow.

They are a fleshy coral so you do have to be careful you do not go to much.

Gonis are very touchy and requirement vary from one to the other.
Yeah I have 5 new frags. One is massive (video I sent) but one still looks closed up so I wasn’t sure if they varied
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new