It's just a tank

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thing is. I know lost uses the 4300. That's not a bad price.
do you know which head is the best for fragging? i have been looking at one myself for the duncan i have. i like the light idea. sorry catching up.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just buy off the shelf.
both my bio kids are left eye dominant.
everything we looked at in shotguns was more for the lefty version.
less demand/lower production being the excuse.
solved that by going o/u.
Yeah, the SG thing sucks for sure. I have a buddy who 3d printed himself a shell deflector for his mossburg semi auto. It actually works really well and directs the shell away from him. It also does not really affect anything.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SG
1659631720333.png

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you know which head is the best for fragging? i have been looking at one myself for the duncan i have. i like the light idea. sorry catching up.
I use a 4300 with the 225 (think it is 225 lol) flex shaft. Then use 545 cutting wheels. Works great on skeletons and the flex shaft head lets me get the cutting disck to go deeper at a more straight cut, as the head for it is smaller.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tank is looking good, especially Eli! She's probably yellow and black with blue sparkles. ;)

Also, I hate being too busy at work before a few days off, since I miss all the left-handed talk...
I'm also a sinister (left) south-paw rather than dexter (right) guy. I'm not ambidextrous, I'm ambisinistrous (two left hands). Left-or-right eye dominant, so I shoot left-handed, but I was taught to throw and bat by right-handed people, so I'm just mixed up...
At least I'm of the minority in my right mind and was born after leftiness was viewed as sin/evil!

BTW, @Mibu I like your husband's quote!
She is showing blue flakes, under the belly portion. I'll never be able to figure out what is going on, unless she picks a color. I am not sure if Eli was attempting to show the other ribbons she is going to turn female and changed her mind when she settled in here. Such strange fish.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't have the slightest idea. I haven't boughten a dremel yet. Need a kitchen faucet first. Mine came apart the other day. Things were falling off left and right, a piece here a piece there.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Standard composite cutoff wheel is what I use. It'll cut through skeleton quick, fast, and in a hurry.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the slightest idea. I haven't boughten a dremel yet. Need a kitchen faucet first. Mine came apart the other day. Things were falling off left and right, a piece here a piece there.
just had ours replaced a week ago.
Make It Rain Cat GIF by Abitan

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day, I'm going to build a guitar!
i tried to have a 5 string mandolin custom made.
had the wood picked (padauk :cool: ), custom ivory design for the head stock.
price was roughly 3k.
luthier told me he'd get back with me after Xmas (2015).
i'm still waiting.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's the plan?
buy a premade neck with the truss rod already in place or complete build?
It depends how froggy I want to get. The problem with building guitars or any stringed instruments really is the massive amount of specialty tools that have to be made, for the build. I'm capable of building the neck, I'm just not sure I want to.

I've got some incredible 5A grade quilted maple, 10/4 stock that I've already sent aside years ago for the body.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
doesn't it cost you more (i'm assuming firearms) to shoot lefty?
I use right-handed firearms on the left-hand side. I considered buying lefty guns, but they are harder to find, more expensive, and I've just gotten used to running the bolt with my support hand. It is not great for off-hand shooting for follow-up shots, but it actually works better when bench-shooting, since the trigger hand stays in position.

Now, my Lyman Great Plains flintlock has a lefty lock (more expensive even second-hand), since I don't want flash right in my face when shooting traditional black powder...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back