It's time to get serious.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been slacking, for awhile now it feels!
Well, I think it's time to setup a tank I've had sitting around and get.......SERIOUS. haha

Teasin' yo brains out ;)

DSC_0006-1.jpg


DSC_0081.jpg


DSC_0005-1.jpg


Everything is a little dirty or torn apart, but this weekend is dedication to starting a new home for my coral and fish! :D
 
think its a oceanic 57 rimless if i remember right... been a while since i seen the tank.. and ryan at that :ooh:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new