Jayson & Thi-Le's Reef

Very nice and clean tank, I like it! I also like the simple overflow and return!
 
Nice additions!
 
Some quick pics...

43a86e2a-315a-8e1f.jpg


43a86e2a-316b-3237.jpg


43a86e2a-317b-9705.jpg


43a86e2a-318f-d6ce.jpg


43a86e2a-319b-fe45.jpg


43a86e2a-31c0-e5d1.jpg


43a86e2a-31cd-803e.jpg


43a86e2a-31e1-a95d.jpg


43a86e2a-31ed-50ab.jpg


43a86e2a-3202-a121.jpg


43a86e2a-320f-d76c.jpg


43a86e2a-321b-1cad.jpg


43a86e2a-3229-bf6b.jpg


43a86e2a-3235-930e.jpg
 
This is one good looking tank!!!wow..i want to see a closeup on that huge chalice...
 
Your tank is looking awesome. Super clean and the innovative light fixtures look nice with the rimless tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new