JBJ 28g Nanocube - 1 year old

NanoKaren

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
100
Location
Cerritos
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.
My tank is turning a year old this week. My maintenance routine is 15% weekly water changes with sand "vacuuming" and glass cleaning. I run an Eshopps nano skimmer for additional filtration and just recently began running Chemipure Blue and GFO to help with water quality.
I'm running an AI Prime led for lighting (schedule attached).
I target feed PolypLab Reef-Roids twice a week, with Polyp-Booster.

Additional equipment :
JBJ ATO
Sicce Voyager Nano powerhead
Marineland Maxi-jet 1200 return pumps
Eheim heater

Let me know what you think!

IMG_20170130_003155_365.jpg


IMG_20170128_170046_724.jpg


IMG_20170114_175331_160.jpg


IMG_20161202_011008.jpg


IMG_20161127_235844.jpg


IMG_20161220_194345_978.jpg
 
WOW, stunning!
 
Wow is right...your tank looks awesome. Congrats on what looks like a terrific year.
Thank you, I put a lot of work into it. I'm glad it's paying off.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your tank is beautiful.

Can you post a short vid, I'd bet that tank has amazing movement in it.
 
Your tank is beautiful.

Can you post a short vid, I'd bet that tank has amazing movement in it.
The video quality isn't so great sorry. Looks better when you click HD on YouTube.
 
Looks really good! Almost exactly like mine. How far off the water is your light? No dosing, just water changes?
Thanks. It's about 8 inches off the surface. Actually, I just started dosing B-Ionic 2part for alk and Cal. Used to rely on weekly water changes but they aren't cutting it anymore.
 
You should post your "moonlight in the reef" vid, it's really good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new