JBJ 45G Build

unlikeace

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
69
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently am running a JBJ 45G AIO reef tank. It has three sponges, one yellow ball sponge, one orange branching tree sponge, and one red branching tree sponge. I plan on adding some macros such as turtle grass, and adding some gorgonians later as well. After those are set up, I am wanting to start to add some soft corals to the tank as well. I am so excited to see where this tank goes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new