Jebao WP10 too much?

OneFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
217
Reaction score
175
Location
Des Moines
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a 9 gallon frag tank that I am going to attempt to make into a nano-shallow reef. The dimensions are 18"x18"x7" tall. Would the WP10 be overpowering in this tank? I had a WP25 on my last tank and loved it so I want to stick with them. Any help is great!
 
There is always the WP4. I'm using just one in my 29g biocube and it gives plenty of flow.
 
I just swapped out my koralia nano for a tunze turbelle 6020 on my 8g cube. Way better flow, easier to hide because of its funky design, and it costs about the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new