Jellyfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EVReef3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EVReef3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
122
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my bud came up with this idea. He was thinking about getting another tank and ended up watching some jellyfish videos on youtube.

Im not sure how serious he is but, i want to know if anyone else has kept jellyfish before? I have been reading about them and some say its extremely hard while others say they are not that hard to keep.

I know you need a cylinder tank because they can get stuck int he corners but the main question is; how hardy are they?
Also, i was reading the moon jellyfish are not harmful to humans. Their stings are not strong enough to go through our skin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new