JF Homewrecker Grow Out Thread!

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you have me excited. I have seen the colony that WWC has and it is a jaw dropper even in normal day lights. Such a beautiful piece.
It will be just a matter of time. This one is hardy.

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who hugo?
To be honest, I can't remember his name...haha, he is under other acro dude in my phone..I met him through another reefing friend. He did a road trip up to Cali, and picked it up somewhere up there. But everything looks legit on color and growth compared to other grow outs I have seen. So I am pretty sure it is the real deal.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1000$ is crazy, especially whoever bought that 7g slab is nuts because from what ive seen, the standard hw frags that are out, reach that size in 3-4 months. But man, once you see a "larger frag" not the little nubs that are out, it puts a battery in your back then off to the bank you go

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah bro you will see by the time Christmas come around prices will start to drop and I'll have it for the new setup lol. It is a very nice stick.
It's really cool when one actually is really hardy and a fast grower, because then everyone will eventually be able to enjoy it. You should check out the Jerry Garcia acro as well. Sweet.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's really cool when one actually is really hardy and a fast grower, because then everyone will eventually be able to enjoy it. You should check out the Jerry Garcia acro as well. Sweet.
You have that one right? At first i though it was the same as jacksons rainbow but seen them side by side jerry garcia looks like the wd

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have that one right? At first i though it was the same as jacksons rainbow but seen them side by side jerry garcia looks like the wd
Yes, the thing I really like about the Jerry Garcia, is that it looks best under daylights. The Reds show up allot more. So many acros now days are blue only to see all the colors..
image.png

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, this is awesome....we totally jacked garza's thread..haha he is stuck at work right now...he is going to open r2r thinking he is soooo popular, only to see we are not talking about his...haha

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me where to buy one and I'll pull the trigger.

And yes on the prices will come down, just saw the other day two frags (small but legit) of the WD acro for $175............ who knew.

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me where to buy one and I'll pull the trigger.

And yes on the prices will come down, just saw the other day two frags (small but legit) of the WD acro for $175............ who knew.
I don't think you will be disappointed with the homewrecker. I am a hard judge, and I was surprised when I saw it in person....speaking of which, you need to make a trip up to dfw. Fish2morrow has quite the acro tank, and I'll toss you a Jerry Garcia in for your trip.

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure of the par, but it is mid way up placement, high flow. Under 400w mh radiums and eco tech radions for supplemental lighting. I have seen it look awesome under t5s as well, so I would stick with higher light and flow, and you should be good to go.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay tuned as the diesel us coming soon to Dallas tom get me some.
Bring some frag candy with me.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure of the par, but it is mid way up placement, high flow. Under 400w mh radiums and eco tech radions for supplemental lighting. I have seen it look awesome under t5s as well, so I would stick with higher light and flow, and you should be good to go.
Mines growing pretty standard. Polyps still look crazy though

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back