JMT?

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
2,238
Reaction score
2,147
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this guy back in March as I decided to dabble in the SPS world. I absolutely love the color and growth pattern of this monti

I am guessing it's a jedi mind trick? Does that classify it as a spongodes? Would love to add more with this encrusting/branching look
20190321_215236.jpg

March
20190824_143509.jpg

Current
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new