Joe Knows Reefs is a great vendor

63vette427

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
536
Reaction score
13
Location
Windham,NH
I really wanted to take the time to give a new review of my purchase from Joe Knows Reefs. Well we will start with Joe. He was a great guy to work with and had some excellent customer service. I must have sent him over 20 Pm's while building my order. Each time replied in a short while and made the hole process positive. I have bought many time on line and have had mixed reviews on some. I have nothing but good things to say about Joe. I would recommend him to someone that has never ordered on line or the everyday purchaser.

Now on to the product.. Well i ordered 19 different things form Joe. They all came in great shape. They even came in all labeled so there was no question on what's in this bag. He took very good care while packing and it showed. I look forward to my next order that i will start building shortly...
 
Mostly zoas.. I got 3 SPS (I'm not big on SPS but i need to fill the top of my tank with something) and a Tyree solar flare..

I think the nicest zoa i got was the rainbow kazoo.. Joe really needs to get a better picture of that one..
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new