JOE KNOWS REEFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bd.reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bd.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
32
Location
Fort lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Gotta say, @Joe Knows Reefs is one of the best vendors I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I bought several high end pieces from his live sale and they did not disappoint! Great communication as far as shipping accommodations, parameters of his tanks, sending videos before I bought, and of course the freebies! Ive dealt with a ton of vendors and he is one of the few that I will go back to! Corals were packed very well and very extended even when in the bag. Buy with confidence.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new