J's nano 18

So I redid my scape and will be adding a few more rocks over the next few months. Ive one got one new zoanthids. I'll put a pic up. The good news is I finally broke down and bought a new light. A 165w Chinese led panel. Im picking up a par meter on Friday and will post the readings from around the tank.I think some people will be surprised and the par this $90 light puts out. It is bright bright bright.
 
I cant post pics rev! What happened all it says is insert image link but I'm not sure how to actually get the pic there
 
New lights are in full operation. Theses lights look amazing. And finally my zoas aren't reaching for the sky
 

Attachments

  • 1412388611590.jpg
    1412388611590.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 151
My niece is taking poetry in college and he made this for my son. Gosh she is talented
 

Attachments

  • 1412388836005.jpg
    1412388836005.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 151
I hate how this forum is hot one minute and stone cold dead the next. Where is everyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new