Just curious what these are

Keybilly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
100
Reaction score
110
Location
Summerland Key, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious if anyone knows what these are? They aren’t in my tank I just saw them in the tide pools where I collect my hermits and snails. Location is south Florida... Florida keys. Just curious if anyone knows?

9ECF3505-028E-4799-8625-873D8E898C16.jpeg 1A13FA8C-BC77-4AFF-8130-581B0FC1D423.jpeg 0611B597-5A24-4B1E-817F-F8A549E479DE.jpeg 0F237002-642B-473E-A303-7D22964C51DE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new