just excited

snyderusaf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Location
maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went out today with the intention of getting a new coral and decided to get a jasmine polyp colony when I got the live rock home I noticed that I had an awesome hitchhiker an Emerald Crab so obviously already excited. I acclimated my new colony at night to reduce stress caused by lighting but today when I flipped on the light I noticed, the live rock the colony was on, also had about half a dozen Feather Dusters. When I first bought the colony I was a bit disappointed with the price now I am think sweet deal. I always seem to end up with hitchhiker some bad some good this one was just awesome. Anyway, just thought I'd share with people who would understand my excitement.
 
That't the great thing about live rock...you never know what's going to be on there. Glad you got a lot of good and nothing bad! : ). Congrats!
 
That's great and I used to love those times as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new