Just joined r2r

Segalplayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I move the mushrooms to another rock? And if so how do I do that? Sorry to be so coral illiterate.

I think the only way to move them would be to chisel the rock around them and super glue or puddy that chiseled rock onto another rock. If not then either manually remove the algae and pick up an emerald crab to try and combat it.

When I got this Xenia it had hair and bubble algae on it’s Rock so I chiseled around it and puddied it on another rock, there used to be two pieces right there but it started to grow bubble algae again (2 little bubbles) so I took that piece out and gave it to my LFS to deal with. Bubble algae and aiptasia ruined my first tank [emoji24] .
19f9a48484509d561bedc6c283a30296.jpg

OP
OP
Cheryl’B

Cheryl’B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the only way to move them would be to chisel the rock around them and super glue or puddy that chiseled rock onto another rock. If not then either manually remove the algae and pick up an emerald crab to try and combat it.

When I got this Xenia it had hair and bubble algae on it’s Rock so I chiseled around it and puddied it on another rock, there used to be two pieces right there but it started to grow bubble algae again (2 little bubbles) so I took that piece out and gave it to my LFS to deal with. Bubble algae and aiptasia ruined my first tank [emoji24] .
19f9a48484509d561bedc6c283a30296.jpg
Gorgeous pic....

Thanks for the info. Very helpful!

Segalplayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pleasure, I learned a lot from the reef tank forum, thank goodness for the user geoff. He helped me wonders! Goodluck and keep me posted on how it goes!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R , I’m using a fishkam on my reef .. very happy with it .. happy Reefing !!
I just ordered one for my son. Been looking for months. Would you mind helping me figure it out when it arrives?

Back