Just ordered Kessils for my system

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,418
Reaction score
246,761
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just ordered Kessils and hope for ultimate results so that I can continue stocking tank. Coming along nicely. Have ecoray 60 for sale which is the lighting in the picture
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0583.jpg
    DSCN0583.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0598.jpg
    DSCN0598.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN0595.jpg
    DSCN0595.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new