Just thought I'd introduce myself!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishnchip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
 
Thank you! hopefully I can figure out how to use the site haha.
Don't be shy to ask anything. I'm new and it took a few nights to navigate it all...still learning. If you ask, many will post a link to your answer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new