Juwel Vision 260 Marine Aquarium Help

emonemo25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m relatively new to marine tanks. I’ve kept small all in ones before but now I want to move into a large scale.

I don’t like the style of many marine tanks and have came across the Juwel Vision 260 Marine Aquarium, I’m also considering the size up (450). I really love the curvature of it. The problem is I know it’s really designed for fresh water.

I would really love some help with upgrades and what to add to make this tank a great marine tank. I’ve never really needed wave makers or any extras so any advice regardless of how simple is a big help !

I have seen people add sumps. I’ve never had a sump before. I don’t know if I’m confident enough to adapt the tank incase I mess it up or damage it. If I could have a good system without the need for a sump that would be ideal.

Thanks !!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might find this helpful as a start

And welcome!

Brucealmighty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first marine tank had no sump and I was successful with it, the book the new marine aquarium by Michael S Paletta helped me alot in regards to using the Berlin method a skimmer and lots of good rock, good luck and welcome to R2R

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 136 60.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.9%
Back