Juwel Vision 260 Marine Aquarium Help

emonemo25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m relatively new to marine tanks. I’ve kept small all in ones before but now I want to move into a large scale.

I don’t like the style of many marine tanks and have came across the Juwel Vision 260 Marine Aquarium, I’m also considering the size up (450). I really love the curvature of it. The problem is I know it’s really designed for fresh water.

I would really love some help with upgrades and what to add to make this tank a great marine tank. I’ve never really needed wave makers or any extras so any advice regardless of how simple is a big help !

I have seen people add sumps. I’ve never had a sump before. I don’t know if I’m confident enough to adapt the tank incase I mess it up or damage it. If I could have a good system without the need for a sump that would be ideal.

Thanks !!
 
My first marine tank had no sump and I was successful with it, the book the new marine aquarium by Michael S Paletta helped me alot in regards to using the Berlin method a skimmer and lots of good rock, good luck and welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new