jz's 60 Gallon

Thanks guys! It's about to undergo another change....I've got a shallow tank coming! Still need to decide which direction I'm going to take this one after I move my LPS to the shallow.
 
How about a daylight shot of this new chalice? Looks pretty sweet. Guess I'll never understand how sick it is unless there's a frag in that package in a couple months :wink:
 
haha! The top pic is a daylight pic. Hard to say but it's probably around a 20k look.
 
I hope this pic will help to show how insane this chalice is. Only way to show how bright this thing is to do FTS!!!This chalice GLOWS!
Hope you don't mind me posting~~
glow.jpg


Now show me your FTS!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new