Kalk Reactor Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter denverjon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

denverjon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
47
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running my auto topoff through my kalc reactor. However, someone has suggesested that I should just loop the kalk reactor through my sump and run aquarium water through it. When I mentinoed this to a friend, he said that running saltwater through the kalc reactor wasn't a good idea, that I should stick with r/o water. Does anyone have an opinion?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new