Kat's Fabulous Max

Thank you, I'm looking forward to having it at full power.

Thank you Albert.

I got the Dragon, SS, Tyree Pink lemonade and Myagi Tort on the frag rack. I'm going to try my reef keeping on those first before I burn through more Benjamins. I have no idea at this point how to handle sensitive species. My nasuta is amazing and is now a fabulous colony but that could just be luck. I mean it grew under PCs so I don't know.


Thank you


Thanks Albert, this is a 130 actually, I think you mean a 250, but no I'm quite happy with this tank. Cycling a new tank, dealing with stability, naaah. I am completely enjoying watching this tank grow in.


Thank you!

Setting up a 250 ? or am I misunderstanding .... It would appear so .... :( my bad
 
Made a lot of changes to the tank, things are still settling in and plenty more to be done. New right side of the tank
20130831_193143.jpg
 
That clam is gorgeous!! The tank is looking awesome as well!! :)
 
Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new