Kessil 150W Pendant Light Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter h2pvnus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have one over my 29 Biocube. I used to have one over my 45 cube as well but that one is mainly Sps and it wasn't enough for them. With the way my rick structure is in my 45 I may have been able to get away with the 150 if I had just zoas and lps.
 
I have one over my 29 Biocube. I used to have one over my 45 cube as well but that one is mainly Sps and it wasn't enough for them. With the way my rick structure is in my 45 I may have been able to get away with the 150 if I had just zoas and lps.

I have a hydra 52 and ebay led my friend gave me this pendant im thinking put it in the middle where i have most sps in my 40B
 
I have 2 Kessil 150 W 15K on my 90g along with a Kessil 360. I like the color of the 15k, but that is personal preference. I have LPS and soft corals and they are doing well. No SPS corals.
 
3 Kessil A150w (Sky Blue) over my 75g
uploadfromtaptalk1408364688381.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new