OP
OP
leannem54

leannem54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can only control color and intensity with the older models, as there is no way to control the other colors with their onboard hardware. Give a sec and I’ll fire up some lights
Oh wow! So I will never be able to use the other colors? With my A160WE? Or the effects? Because those don't work either. what the heck

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh wow! So I will never be able to use the other colors? With my A160WE? Or the effects? Because those don't work either. what the heck
I think you can use clouds with the older models, but that’s it. The “X” version is a complete redesign, so that comes with a whole new set of features. I honestly don’t get some of the effects that come with some lights, but that’s just me. If you want to really freak your fish out, then I guess storms and lightning will do the trick.

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newer models have more channels.. The older models were designed more... err.... "foolproof".
Prior model A-150 only had manual dimming I believe..
Evolution.. ;)

Back