kittenbritches' Reefing Journey

Checking on you and your reef, @kittenbritches. I hope you're doing well.
 
What happened?!?
He hasn't posted any duncan spam in ages. You know how much he loved that duncan!

I am just hoping he is too tired from all the work he has this week.

@kittenbritches Maybe the mantis won?
 
An there was quiet. Long and long too long...

say what music video GIF by DJ Mustard
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new