kstpeter's build

kstpeter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New member, new to the saltwater community...wanted to share my progress as my tank evolves and I learn more about the hobby. Looking forward to reading through the forums, I've got lots of reading ahead of me.

My plan is to add some more live rock, add another powerhead on the other side of the tank, upgrade to T5 lighting, and then my first coral.

Equipment-
30g Tank
Hydor 425gph
SeaClone 100 Protein Skimmer
Marina Heater @ 78*

Livestock
Ocellaris Clowns (x2)


2/25/14
tank.jpg


First inhabitants!
clowns.jpg


clowns2.jpg
 
Great start! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new